Monday, September 11, 2017

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Mel Jacob

Gumshoe Review:

Madness Treads Lightly by Polina Dashkova

The Bloody Black Flag (Spider John) by Steve Goble River's Edge by James P. Blaylock

Diane Diekman

Thanks to the Nfiction critters who helped me with this book review.

Wayne Scheer

My poem, "In the Time of Trump," is up at Here and Now. You can find it about five from the bottom.

Lynne Hinkey

My poem, "Clarity," has been published by Leaves of Ink. This is quite a pleasant surprise since poetry is a bit outside my norm and my comfort zone.

My review of David Finkel's "Thank You for Your Service" is up at the Internet Review of Books. This book packs an emotional wallop. I expect the movie, coming out in October, will do the same.

Thank you, Bob and Gary, for all your work administering the site, and especially to Bob who, even in the middle of a hurricane, sent me a message to let me know it was up! Stay safe, Bob!

Eric Petersen

My review of Betrayal At Iga - A Hiro Hattori Novel by Susan Spann, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.

Theresa A. Cancro

My haibun, "Occupational Hazard," has been published today (September 11, 2017) on The Other Bunny.


No comments: