Monday, May 15, 2017

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Kristy Kassie

My microfiction, “The Hurricane”, is up at 101 Words today.

This was my first attempt at writing anything this short. But, then again, a year ago, writing in 400 words or less for the Practice List was a challenge. Thanks to that list for vetting the extended version of this story.

Pamelyn Casto

I'm so happy! Just a few minutes ago I received my brand spankin' new copy of Critical Insights: Flash Fiction and it's beautiful. I can't tell you how proud I am to have my work included. Mine's the lead essay too - "Flash Fiction: From Text to Audio to Music, Stage, and Film Adaptations."

Here's what Salem Press says about it:

"Outstanding, in-depth scholarship by renowned literary critics; great starting point for students seeking an introduction to the theme and the critical discussions surrounding it.”

And here's how the book looks at Amazon.


No comments: