Monday, April 17, 2017

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Aaron Troye-White

I recently moved to Budapest, Hungary and proposed a series of article to a local, “what's on in your city,” type magazine. Right now they have me doing just online content. My first article is up now. :) Check it out!

I am currently on trial, so my future with the magazine is based on clicks. It's about a tiny home brewing shop in Budapest and a bit on the history of the hobby in Hungary.

Theresa A. Cancro

Three haiku published in Presence, a print journal of haiku and related short-form poetry, based in the UK, and, two haiku and one haibun ("Inertia's Orbit") have been published in Chrysanthemum #21, April 2017.

A German translation is included with each work. Scroll to page 13 for the haiku, page 74 for the haibun.

Pamelyn Casto

A 5,000-word article titled "Flash Fiction From Text to Audio To Music, Stage, and Film Adaptation" will be published in the anthology, Critical Insights: Flash Fiction. The collection, edited by Scott Emert and Michael Cocchiarale, will be available later this year (likely quite soon).

“Flash Fiction: Brief and (Likely) Necessary Literature” is now online in Abstract Magazine, and will also be published in their hard-copy issue to be released later this year.

In December 2016, Abstract Magazine also published my article titled "A Short Course in Short-Shorts" which was originally published by Writer's Digest. See that article here. I was invited to be a contributing editor for Abstract Magazine and eager to begin work in that capacity.

Eric Petersen

My review of Cast the First Stone, an Ellie Stone Mystery by James W. Ziskin, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.

Sue Ellis

My review of Manhattan Night is in a column that our own Deb O’neille plans to include as a regular feature. While you're there, look around.

Cezarija Abartis

My flash, “Premonitions,”" is at the Flash Fiction Press.


No comments: